Do you know what you want to achieve but are not sure how to do it?
Being a tennis coach or parent can feel very isolating. You can be surrounded by many people on a daily basis yet still feel like you are working hard on your own. As your mentor, I can remove that feeling of isolation. Whatever the cause, I can help you to overcome times when you feel stuck – in your career, coaching, programmes… I can also be a powerful ally in your corner to help you to develop and maintain a focus on reaching your goals.
I am here to help you.
Is mentoring right for you?
Mentoring is appropriate for anyone who is serious about their coaching career; it is important that you are willing and able to apply the information and guidance from your mentoring sessions. Mentoring is a two-way street; you need to own your growth, learning and development.
My experience working directly with coaches has shown that the top 5 areas where coaches can most benefit from a mentor’s help are:
- Identifying and fulfilling needs
- Personal development
- Developing programmes
- Player development
- Running and growing a coaching business
How does The Service Box Mentoring Programme work?
As your mentor, I am 100% committed to understanding you and your business. That takes time. So, to begin your Mentoring Programme with the Service Box you will join the programme for one quarter (3 months). The introductory rate is £200/quarter (a discount of 50% on my hourly rate).
Your Mentoring Programme membership includes:
- A free 1/2 hour session on Skype or Facetime to establish your goals and needs.
- 2 hours of one-on-one meeting time with me per month – this is your time and you can customise this time to suit you. Examples of how this time can be used are included below.
- Inclusion on the Service Box Mentoring Programme’s secret Facebook Group – exclusive to my mentored coaches, this closed group puts you in touch with a community of coaches who are also seriously engaged in driving their professional coaching career forward. You can ask questions and get feedback from these coaches … and also me. I am going to be active in this group.
- Discounted tickets to any of my speaking events, workshops and courses.
Your one-on-one mentoring sessions can include:
• Skype/Facetime meetings
• Video analysis – on all 4 performance factors, mental, tactical, technical and physical
• Match analysis with report
• Goal Setting
• Career advice
• Business review and advice
• Business planning
This is an important step forward for your career. If you’d like to talk to me directly to understand more about how you can use a mentor or how the programme works, please contact me. If you’re ready to get started, go right ahead and book your kick-off session.
One-off mentoring sessions
If you are interested in a “one-off” remote coaching or mentoring session then the normal £60 per hour charge applies.
Judy Murray, former British Fed Cup Captain
Louis Cayer, ITF coaching commission, international coach and speaker
Colin Fleming, former top 20 ATP doubles player and Tennis Scotland National Coach
Robert Senic, academy coach for Alexander Waske Tennis University, Frankfurt, Germany